<- back to wiki index
Code of conduct
this document outlines rules and guidelines you should follow in order to make sure everyone has an enjoyable experience using ttylde.
1. Expected behavior
The following behaviors are expected and requested of all community members:
- participate in an authentic and active way. in doing so, you contribute to the health and longevity of this community.
- exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- attempt collaboration before conflict.
- refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
- be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants.
- teach when people need help. don't do it for them.
2. Unacceptable behavior
The following behaviours are considered harmful to the community and are prohibited:
- violence, threats of violence or violent language directed against another person.
- sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
- posting or displaying sexually explicit or violent material.
- posting or threatening to post other people's personally identifying information ("doxing").
- personal insults, particularly those related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability.
- unwelcome sexual attention. this includes sexualized comments or jokes.
- deliberate intimidation, stalking or following.
If any member (including sponsors and those who have sudo permissions), the admins will take any action they deem appropriate, including a temporary ban or permanent expulsion.
If you feel you have been falsely or unfairly accused of violating this code of conduct, use the contact info below to send a concise description of your grievance.
License and attribution
This code of conduct is based on the tilde.team code of conduct.